1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Date!! Help!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BandQueen, Jun 3, 2016.

1. BandQueen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've finally am going to ask this girl that I've been crushing on for the past 6 months and I need help. Do any of you guys have any cute ideas that I could ask her out with? I'm honestly clueless. For the date I was thinking about setting up a picnic in a secluded part of our local park. Maybe even bring a speaker and jam a little bit, Just us, food, and music.

2. klix

I know how you feel on this one, I've never asked a crush out for fear of rejection, and most of mine have been in situations where it wouldn't be appropriate.

I think the best thing to do is like when you come out to someone, find a safe place for you (in this case both of you) that means if things don't go down well it's not worsened by the situation.

A private bit of the park sounds like a great idea. I take it this lovely lady doesn't have a clue you are into her?

Might be worth talking to a friend about this before hand, so you've got some support if things go good, or bad, someone to share the excitement with as well!

All the best!