1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me? Should I do anything?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by awildscrewup, Jun 13, 2016.

1. awildscrewup

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm pretty much gay, and not out to anyone but my parents, who have forbid that I ever have an 'unnatural' relationship. There's a girl at my work who I think likes me. 'Like' likes me. She is a couple years older than me, and if she is gay she's very much closeted. Her mother is papers you very strict with her, and the country that she's from puts a lot of emphasis on getting married to the right man, etc. I don't know for sure though, since it's her life and family. I think she likes me; she's leaned her chest on my shoulders, touched basically my boobs when I slipped and she helped me up, made lots of references to how pretty I look, little flirty comments like that. Now I am the biggest virgin, I have never kissed ANYONE, let alone a girl. I am inexperienced and closeted and awkward, and frankly I have no idea why she would be into me. I just am not sure how to handle the situation. I mean, this girls smart, funny, hot.. But idk if she's actually into me at all or gay, and if I tried to pursue anything my parents would be very upset. But I really want to. Idk, this is very confusing to my teenage-addled brain. Any advice?

2. Just Call Me Ky

I am in love with a girl who is so smart, hilarious, strong, and gorgeous and I am awkward and inexperienced. I've never kissed anyone or been in a relationship before either. After two years of not saying anything I finally told her how I felt and I don't regret it because keeping my feelings to myself for two years was killing me. It didn't really turn into a relationship but just being honest was great. If you really want to know how she feels then start finding ways to figure her out. You can mention a hot female celebrity in casual conversation and then just say something like "Yeah, I would totally date her" just to see how she reacts when you show a romantic interest in girls. So if you know how you feel, find out if the feeling is mutual. As for your parents, I wouldn't worry too much because if you are in a relationship with someone at work you really wouldn't have to sneak around to see her. Do what you think is best for you. Good luck! -Ky