1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im so confused...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nero360, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Holy fuck. Im so confused. I crying my heart out. I dont know if im denying being gay and hoping saying im bi will makes me feel better. Or if im confusing friendship for love. I just want the pain to end. All im thinking about is "what if" and its killing me. Ive only even come out to my mom as bi. And my counselor as bi. Its just mind wrecking for anyone else to know. I get bullied enough as it is. Im just so confused. Im so sad rn and unconforable with these thoughts. My counselor told me its okay to have these thoughts at 16 and im like hell no! Im freaking out and soo confused, im scared.

2. robclem21

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. It is important to know you are not alone with those thoughts and being sad and confused is totally 100% okay. A lot of people rush to label everything but really there is no need. I would suggest taking a deep breathe, slowing down, and just taking things one day at a time. Perhaps you could start by telling us a bit more detail about why you are so upset and confused.

3. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks. Also i feel better now. I came to terms with everything 3 hours later after this post. I found out the problem. It wasnt what my label was. It was me thinking of the millions of outcomes that could happen and how people will judge me. So now i know its my decision how i want to live. I want to be happy and stop living behind a mask. The gloves are coming off this time and my job of keeping my life a secret will be over. I can finally live a normal life, the normal life i deserve.The yesterday i came out to all my teachers in school. Now all thats left is to come out to my friends and family. And ill finally be free. :wink:

4. robclem21

Congratulations. I am glad things seem to be coming together for you. This is definitely a great step. Everyone is still here for you if something doesn't go your way along the journey so feel free to lean on us if you need it.

5. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Congratulations, I hope everything will be good for you since today. :3