1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My brother (a rant)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Matto_Corvo, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My eldest brother has unfriended me, the rest of the family, and his fiancee from Facebook last night. In case you have seen me rant about this before...

A month and a half ago he got engaged to his girlfriend of two years. We were happy because everyone in the family really loves her.
    A few days ago his fiancee was approached by a member of our family who saw that this girl kept posting things on Facebook to my brother. My relative, well call him T, told her that she needed to be careful. Told A (the finacee) that he knew most of the ex's of the girl and can tell A that she is up to no good. The girl likes to find people who have been in relationships for a while and find a way to break it up. When confronted about this the girl will always say "People are just talking shit about me because I drive sports cars and I'm pretty but won't fuck them. Plus I was raped and they're mad cause I told on them. I'm also going to school and my family relies on me to support them." (this is just part of a long message she sent to A that was basically calling A an insecure bitch who can't hold on to her man). This girl has a history of breaking couples up, pushing the guy's family away from him, getting whatever from him in the form of money and gifts, then leaves him when he has nothing left to give or she finds someone with more money. She is also a known pill addict.
    Upon hearing about her A started asking around and heard similar stories from the girl's ex's, past friends, and even current friends who know her.

Here's where I come in. She finally told me about all this three days ago when I asked what was wrong, she looked in a completely bad mood and I was worried. When she told me about all I could think "Here we go again" Because my brother cheating on his girlfriends is how most of his relationships end. Well, A showed me a picture of the girl and I about shit myself. I knew this bitch, or I didn't know her but her sibling is one of my best friends. Per A's request I did not message my friend like I wanted to, though she finally told me that I could the next morning.
    When D (my friend) messaged me back they (non-binary) told me they had just learned this as well and that their sister is pissed that we're best friends. D them self was about to message me to talk about it because they didn't want this to hurt our friendship. We agreed it wouldn't destroyed our friendship but we'd be happy when the drama was over.
    Later that day A is over and tells me that my brother is pissed at me. Apparently the girl's parents found out and they threatened to kick her out if she kept talking to my brother, so she told my brother they couldn't talk any longer. Later that night my brother unfriended me and the whole family because he "didn't want to have to deal with the drama". He says we started the drama, mentioning me in particular.

I wonder if this girl realizes that my brother has a seven year old son who is over all the time. That if she enters a relationship with my brother she'll have to deal with an ADHD riddled child. As well as that child's family, whom are more than capable of making life hard for her and have done so for other girls in the past. She will also have to deal with my family, who will use their contacts to find out every little things about her to use against her should they need to.
    But we have all agreed that when both his relationships (the engagement and the side ho) have crumbled we will not be there to pick him back up again. He has done this so many times in the past. And every time we warn him that he is about to ruin something good, to which he gets pissed and shoves us away. When it crumbles and he is left without a job or money or place to live he always comes back saying we were right and that he'll never do it again.
    This time we're not letting him back. He pushed us away first after all

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aw shit, that sucks. I can imagine how it feels to try and save the relationship, only for them to ignore the advice and blame you.

If your family does indeed not let him back for a while, then perhaps he'll have the deal with the consequences of his actions and learn a bit from it :slight_smile:

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes though. Every job he has ever had he has quit in pursuit of a girl.
    And one time he dated this one person for 2 months, married her, and moved to Colorado with her and her 4 month old baby leaving behind his own son who was 3 at the time. After a year he was back in South Carolina and wanting a divorce but not able to afford it.

Every once in a while he'll find a girl who is actually good for him. She'll help him get his health back in order cause he doesn't take care of himself, and help get a job, encourage him to do better. But then he'll cheat and blow it, and the good girl is smart enough to stick around. Then he'll get mad because we're telling him the other girl is trouble. And its just a repeating cycle that he will probably be stuck in the rest of his life.