1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What next? Which to choose?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CGGuy, Jun 20, 2016.

1. CGGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When things appear very blurry, nothing is clear! I just keep questioning is he like me? Is it possible he likes me? Can me and him become a we? or is just a failure expectations by me?

O.B [coded name] the sweet twink... and just is the best fit for me, he gave signs, but I don’t wanna mistranslate them to start-up another round like I did in school, so I don’t know, he always says “ahh wow” vigorously in every situation with the soft slacken-drooping tone of his voice, he dresses very very neat! and not to mention how kind he is like ugh! HE LITERALLY KILLS ME WITH HIS KINDNESS, when I asked him if he wants me to stay or not, or when he wanted to swap numbers, or if he accepts me as gay guy because we haven’t met before, so I introduced myself like that and he had no problems with it at all, but… at the end, I told him I was just joking around.
    O.B feels very special, he is very mysterious, he is silent, quiet, and keeps listening and looking through things in a very different perspective like very mature! which really drives me crazy to him! his weirdly satisfying silence is very pleasing to me (also his look of course) just like this situation, (Yesterday) at the mid-night, we [bunch of friends] were sitting and then another friend came out of nowhere and said “Hey Come!, We have water-pipe, We are sitting right at the end of the street”, I looked at O.Bright away to catch his reaction, AND HE REALLY WON MY RESPECT, he refused, he said it looks very shady and not so good for us, other have convinced him so we can all go together, he accepted eventually, we went there, He shook hands and then moments until he turned away and told me “this is a very suspicious place” I am going, I couldn’t wait this is my chance, I said hang on I will come with you, I went on with him, then we sat in the street and he broke his silence finally, it was so magnificent, when he spoke he just proved how right I was! and this is the most important part, HE HAS THE SAME INTERESTS AS ME, HE IS VERY EDUCATED ON THINGS, AND WHEN I HAVE TALKED TO HIM HE RESPONDED VERY SCIENTIFICALLY like when I talked to him about my obsess with technology, he said he does too! he knows about phones, rooting,coding just like me! like please CAN WE BE #BESTIES NOW? not only that HE WAS SO DOWN TO EARTH

My problem consists here, he looks straight to me, he acts straight, although he stares sometimes in the eye to me which really gives me a weird signal, but other than that, he dances in a folklore club, and he has spoken about a girl once…and it itches me that he has so many friends, not that I am jealous but, if he in any way he was gay, he will never come out because it will destroy his social connections not only that, it really lowers my chances to be a closer, or best friend for him, because he has very little time.

Y.A [coded name] okay this guy is very very friendly and polite, and this friend right here is the one who wanted me to answer if I really am gay or not, and he always smiles at me, we talk together for hours, like today before Suhor [Muslim thingy], we were 4, I walked alone and left them, I saw him running to me to start a chat, and from that we kept talking until dawn and this VERY CUTE thing happened we were both sitting on a wall, our legs hanging, but by a sudden I set my hand on his legs, he was wearing shorts -same as I do- so I touched his bare legs, he looked at me like its ok, but I removed my hand, just a few more minutes until our legs were next to each other touching, I didn’t want to say anything because I was afraid to ruin the moment, or he says something, fortunately he didn’t, ISN’T just so sweet and adorable ! not to mention…. how many winks he gives me! I am not sure if I am obsessed but I do count, they are 14, oh well, I may be a little bit obsessing but I like it :slight_smile:

Where I was looking through all his pictures, he did too, -i knew because it sent a notification- he probably did it by mistake because we aren’t friends on Fb, so he would appear as a creepy stalker, a few moments later, when I was about to click +Add Friend… HE ADDED ME, like at the same exact moment, like if we were secret stalkers to each other like we felt each other… which hints me that we might both be liking each other, but still none of us is admitting

THE QUESTION HERE IS WHO TO CHOOSE? VERY CONFUSING more like who to start with, because neither is gay I have to find them out first.. BUT IT’S JUST THAT NONE OF THEM HAS ACTE YET. Although O.B. is my crush but Y.A has done many other signs
    Hints, suggestions guys?