1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A girl I like and my mom is ruining it! (Bi female)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ruby1600, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Ruby1600

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so my mom doesn't mean to ruin it but, she is ruining my chances right out of the gate, the girl I've known since kindergarten but ever since like first grade, we haven't talked much, but recently I became more aware of her because my mother was surprised that she had been dating and broke up with a girl, and I know I probably sound ignorant when I say, I only noticed then, but I hadn't come out at the time and I was hyper aware of all things lgbt related around me, which isn't much, plus we always did enjoy hanging out, granted a lot has changed, and then when I felt comfortable with who I was and I knew my parents were okay with who I was, I kinda.....started stalking her facebook, but in my defense I am the most socially awkward person like, on the planet, and I actually prefer talking to someone via text, or something along those lines rather than vocally, I feel more confident in what I say like that and can be more myself, but I haven't actually talked to her yet, and I asked my mother to start talking to her mother, not the girl, her mother! But instead she talks to the girl, and gives her my phone number! And out of the blue she asked me what my number was, first off, she could just look it up on her phone, second I would like to know why you need the number for the thing I literally use everything for! Seruously! I'm typing this rant on my phone! So, obviously I asked her why, but by the time she told me, she had already sent it to her! She didn't understand why I was upset by that, so I waited for my dad to get home and told him, and he understood why this is a thing you don't do to your child! But he didn't explain it to her. Why? I don't know, but some one please help me with this girl, I really like her and tbh....she's the only girl in the state that actually likes girls that I know, and again I know that sounds bad, but whether we get together or not, like I said before, we always did get along well, and I have no friends so, win-win? Help

2. idsm

Please don´t be mad at me, but I did chuckle reading this. Parents are pros at embarrassing their children! :slight_smile:

Whatever is done is done. Just approach the girl and be her friend. Maybe even make a joke out of the situation. Then you´ll see how things go.