1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Im queer2bclear, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Im queer2bclear

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What does it mean when a girl says she's protective of you?

2. katey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It depends in what context i guess :') can we have some detail? How did this come up? :slight_smile:

3. Sohryuden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hmmm, yeah, I think a little more info is needed. What made the girl say something like that? Do you happen to like this girl?

4. confusedbubble

More info please.

However usually when someone says they're protective of you it could be that they're looking out for you or care for you but we need more info is this girl out? are you out? do you like this girl? does she like you? what made her say that in the conversation? We can't really advise if we don't know details

5. Im queer2bclear

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, she is very touchy with me, she hugs me and rubs my back a lot. I don't know if she likes me, she seems to though. We've also held hands before. We were talking about friends and loyalty when she said it. "I'm protective and loyal to my friends, and you." That's what she said.

6. confusedbubble

Is she out? Sounds like she's interested in you, does she do them things with other people if not then that's a sign she likes you more than a friend

7. katey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with confusedbubble, context is hugely important but usually that phrase means someone likes you. Eslecially as she said "...all my friends, and you"-so shes set you apart from her friends which could suggest that she sees you as more than a friend. Generally touching is a good sign, but definitely look out to see if shes like that with everyone or just you :slight_smile: do you like her?