1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on ; I really like this girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ShazWolf, Jun 21, 2016.

1. ShazWolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, I found out that the girl I like knows that I like her because she figured it out at one of my friends partys and now I'm really awkward around her and I don't know how to control it. I have also started having dreams about her and talking to my friend (who is her best friend) about her and it's really annoying her but I don't know how to stop. Please help! :bang::help::help::bang:

2. confusedbubble

Is this girl out? What has the girl said has she said anything different? Just speak to her as normal if she hasn't said anything different then just treat her like you normally would.
    Have you told her you like her or has she just guessed why don't you tell her and see where it goes

3. Sohryuden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just act how you usually would around her, be natural. You being awkward will just cause the awkwardness to intensify (if that made any sense).

If it's eating you up so much, just take a leap of faith. "I'm guessing you already know." I don't know how you want the conversation to start up, but at the very least talk to her about it.

4. ShazWolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have told her and she is completely straight and has a boyfriend. I don't know how I am awkward but she has said that I am

5. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's it. There's no more point in spending time on her anymore. What you should do now is make active attempts to move on from her and only befriend her when you've found someone new and/or she has little effect on you.

Stop talking to your friend about her.

#5 love23cali, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016