1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused. I could use some help here.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DanielaMaiden, Jun 21, 2016.

1. DanielaMaiden

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, here's the thing. I met this girl in college and she seemed to like me a lot since I caught her staring at me almost all the time. I went up to her and started joking around until we became "friends" and then, she told me that she, indeed, liked me a ton. I started to flirt with her (holding her hand, touching her legs, etc...) she was really into me, more than I was into her, definitely. She was super sweet and shy. We started to go out together after college almost every day, probably every day. I don't have a really good reputation (a lot of girls like me and I'm kind of a jerk to be honest) and my cockiness doesn't help at all either. We kissed and hugged and touched and spent as much time together as we could during this time (before summer vacations started) I was dying to take her to bed, honestly. She told me she had only been (sexually) with one girl and one time and that she was really afraid that I would leave after. I made her my "girlfriend" and I did her really good, I mean, I was really nice with her and behaved myself like never before. I eventually convinced her to sleep with me and it was great. She left me do everything I wanted to her, it was really nice. We spent all night together talking and kissing. She told me how I was the coolest and smartest person she had ever met. That I was everything she ever wanted and that she was so scared of me leaving and I told her I wasn't going to so she slept on my chest and it was pretty awesome tbh. She left like a week ago to her home town, not so far from mine. Everything was going well and then all of a sudden she goes like "I'm falling to hard for you. I can't do anymore. You are going to hurt me and even though this kills me, I can't be with you anymore" I was like "WHAT THE FUCK" Anyways. I tried to get her back and I texted her a lot and all and a few days ago she told me something like "I don't want to be with you" so basically what I read was "fuck off" she changed completely and it affected me so much, I wasn't expecting it to hit me that hard, because well at the end I was only playing with her or that's what I thought. Maybe I caught some feelings along the way. If you read all this crap... What do you think? Why would she just push me away like that after crying so much for me and telling me how I was everything she'd ever wanted and how I was the best thing that had happened to her? I seriously don't understand. I never experienced being rejected or "dumped" before, so it hit me really hard and actually made me feel depressed and all. It's been two weeks and I still feel kinda crappy about it. I miss her a hecky ton. But she was kinda rude so fuck her haha. Why do you think she changed like that? Never happened to me before and I still don't accept it. I know that if we saw each other in person again she would die for me to take her back. Anyways... Should I keep trying? I kinda care about her but I don't know. She sounded very rude in that voice note (in person she wouldn't have done that) I just don't know how to deal with this feeling and confusion (I have a really bad anxiety so it makes it worse)

Excuse my English, it's my second language.

Thanks for reading all that and well, I hope some of you can give me some advice

#1 DanielaMaiden, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016