1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reconnecting through pride?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ConnectedToWall, Jun 21, 2016.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, so this may sound similar to a question I asked before, but its a little different.
    I haven't seen one of my friends in a couple of months. I don't know what her sexuality is, but sometimes it does seem like she's flirting with me, and there's a lot of stuff implied that I'm not sure if she's intending to imply.
    I'm wondering how to ask her to go to pride with me? Or if this is a bad idea?
    I don't know exactly what my feelings are for her, except that if she was interested in dating me I would be interested in dating her. But of course I don't want to ask her out until I know if she's into girls. She's never talked about having a crush on a guy, and she's talked about a female celebrity that she really liked and I wondered when she was telling me if she was trying to imply that she had a crush on that celebrity. Of course I don't know exactly and it's all speculation.
    So I guess I don't want it to be like I'm asking her out when I ask her to go to pride with me, but at the same time, I am open to dating her if I find out that she's interested.
    So, how should I go about asking her?

2. confusedbubble

Just say hey I know it's its a long shot but I was wondering if you wanna go to pride with me? I need a buddy and thought of you, she'll either say yes or no if she doesn't answer straight away you could also say something like you don't have to out or anything I just thought it'd be fun