1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendly, flirty or looking for more?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love23cali, Jun 22, 2016.

1. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think one of the girls at work is somewhat cute so I have tried spending more time around her during the shift. She's told me that she doesn't have a lot of good friends, so let me know if you think she's just looking for a friend or more.

I offered some of my desert to her one night and she eventually came over and used the fork I'd been using. I'd hardly known her at this point and hadn't ever really spoken with her.

She walked up to me from the side once and didn't stop walking...clearly coming in for a hug. I wrapped my arm around her. She then went on to toss her head onto my shoulder but I called her crazy and ended the hug. She also started running her hand/fingers around my arm once. Both times, the manager was standing right there....

She told me she has a dance dress rehearsal this weekend. Explained that that was why she wouldn't be working this weekend...and did noticeably pause to watch me after saying this. She told me that I should come. Someone else had begun talking so nothing more was said about that random invite....

And lastly, as I stood in the back talking with several coworkers, she walked over, squeezed past some guy and stood right up beside me. After several minutes, I asked if she was waiting for her ride. She replied that she had a car...she said she'd just come over to see me. She added "I love --insert my name---".

I've tried digging around the orientation thing a bit by just asking about guys. She's admitted that some guys are cute. I told her some guy was waiting for her at the front and wanted to date her - she said she got excited for a second. Not sure how she feels about women. She does occasionally act disinterested around me as well. She sometimes doesn't reply when I say "hey!":icon_sad:

She doesn't appear to be close to anyone at work. Some think she doesn't like them.

---------- Post added 21st Jun 2016 at 11:46 PM ----------

While eating that desert that one night, I jokingly announced that I was going to hook everyone up at work. I then straight out asked who she liked. She just smiled ear to ear while looking back at me - didn't say anything.

2. Really

Sounds like something to me. :slight_smile:

3. confusedbubble

Sounds like she could be interested why don't you invite her for a coffee some time and see what she says if she doesn't accept or try yo rearrange if she's busy then it should tell you if she's interested

4. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hm. If she's straight and/or not interested, how might that change the air around us at work? I'm actually not out at work so wouldn't want her running around telling everyone about how I was into her.... (you never know! some people act as such...). Is there a more surefire way to figure out her intentions? Thanks for your replies!