1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type females are you physically attractive to?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DazedAndConfuz, Jun 25, 2016.

1. DazedAndConfuz

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey guys so I'm a bicurious girl I have never had a crush on a female before but I think I can if I actually get to know someone. I don't feel emotional attraction to guys when I try to get to know them(I tried online dating, never ended up meeting them). Anyways I am attracted to feminine girls,in shape, nice body, just very pretty face and girly lol. I do actually want to try to hook up with a female but idk how to meet other girls I'm 20 btw

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like... cute girls. Any cute girls. ^.^♥

3. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find personality to be the most attractive trait, but as far as physical goes you can never go wrong with unique and colorful hair. Not a lot of people do it, but I think lavender and "ghost white" are very cute hair colors, especially with matching contacts. I might just do that someday. Bonus points if we have the whole nerd thing in common.

4. lnamae

lnamae Guest

Personality is definitely the most attractive trait for me too. I'm attracted to different kinds of girls, but I guess mostly fem or tomboy. Or a combination of both. The girl I have a crush on at the moment is sort of both, and she's really cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You could try online dating but I personally like to meet people face to face just in my everyday life. You could check out if there are lgbt meet-ups around your area (like just type your city + lgbt in google and see what comes up).

5. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, tell me about it, I LOVE unconventional hair colors on girls! There's this girl that shops at the store I work at who has magenta hair. Oh my god, she's sooooo beautiful.

6. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes, it might be hard for you to find another girl to experiment with. People usually turn to their female friends that they are really close with and drink with. Please don't expect to experiment with a lesbian girl...you'll have her heartbroken without a doubt. Lesbians are all about the emotional connection.

In all honestly, you don't sound bisexual...it simply sounds as though you admire the female form. Unless you can picture yourself in bed with another woman and doing things to her.

I love feminine women and am somewhat sporty feminine myself. The last woman I really fell for was white, had dark, near-black straight hair, blue eyes and pointed facial features. She was also thick..a feature I'm not usually into but loved her body. She was gorgeous. She wasn't especially outgoing but acted very confident in herself. She walked with poise and a sway in her hips. It really had me the way she acted giddy or shy around me....I thought it was cute as fck. She was also very gentle (as a woman should be).

7. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    personality is the most important for me but i don't like too feminine girls or too butch you know.. i want something in the middle like i am! i haven't find a lot girls like that unfortunately :frowning2:

8. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A weird sense of humor, a bit nerdy and good at baking. Cause I am not a great baker, decent cook though. I like the book worm/ librarian look, glasses are kind of sexy.

This also applies to men. Seriously be an awkward flirt and bring cookies, I am yours lol.

9. RGEm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Normally girls with long hair, not necessarily feminine though. There are exceptions though. I have also noticed that all the girls I have been attracted to are very confident, sociable and friendly, which is pretty much the opposite of me. :lol:

10. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know how to describe what I find attractive but I'm less attracted to tomboy girls. I prefer girly, feminin women, curvy, cute, someone who is like a best friend and a lover at the same time,... :slight_smile:

11. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try finding other bicurious (straight but curious) girls. They are the safest option when it comes to experimenting. It's really not too hard to find them.

12. feelings

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love long hair on a woman. Sexy legs, high heels, all feminine. I also really enjoy curves. Sometimes I am attracted to more androgynous looking women, very tomboy ish. I'll stare at either types a lot

13. Maethoriel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just realized that I am bi. The girl I have a crush on is super salty (not literally!) but also basses. She's a lot of things. She and I are really good friends, and I agree with you about being attracted to girls' personality rather than their looks. I mean, I can see someone and be like oh, she's hot, but I'm more attracted to people I know better.

14. Dingdang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am primarily attracted to women who look feminine and strong, and who dress more traditionally. However, I look for a mostly masculine personality and good character traits, especially perseverance and leadership.