1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't tell if my crush is straight or bi....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lnamae, Jun 26, 2016.

1. lnamae

lnamae Guest

Oh man, I have a crush.

Like, an actual crush.

This doesn't happen very often :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So I guess I'll just get to the point! I have a crush on a girl, who I'm pretty sure sees me as a girl (I'm faab, to get that out of the way) but I only know that she's had boyfriends. She's supportive of lgbt, and friendly to everyone. So... How exactly do I distinguish being friendly to her actually flirting... because I like her. A loT. But I don't want to weird her out or make her feel like I'm only interested in her to date. Even if she rejected me, I'd still want to be able to be there for her.

Basically, like... idk. Help? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(I can never tell if anyone is flirting btw, even if it should be really, really... really obvious. :confused:

2. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah! The thing is, people are so different about how they act towards love interests. I've asked questions here and there as well like this...There really isn't a straight answer.

Some can act aloof around those they like, even if normally a friendly and outgoing person. I personally would never stare at and could hardly talk to a person I liked. I never gave *any* indication of interest. I was scared.

I sometimes flirt with people I'm NOT interested in. It's simply a fun-in-the-moment sort of exchange where sex is not the end goal.

Some people are touchy with everyone...they love to give hugs, love to smack asses, and are happy dealing out compliments to people. Some only do this with people they want to be intimate with.

It's very difficult to write out a definitive list!

The best you can do is dig around a bit about sexuality and get her to admit something. Inform her about your own and see if that gets a discussion going around the topic.