1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think she's lesbian or bi!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LoveMarshmallow, Jun 26, 2016.

1. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Since 3 weeks I'm in England as an exchange student. I have a girl as my buddy who shows me the school and who has the same subjects as me. I actually really like her. I don't know if it's more than on a friendship base. I think we have many same interests and I find her quite attractive. However, we don't talk that much because I don't know what to talk about.
    However, I think she's lesbian or bi. I would really like to ask her if she is because than I could tell her I'm bi which could make our friendship or relationship in general better. She likes basically everything that has to do with being gay (movies, youtubers, bands...), she has lots of celebrity crushes on women and on her 5H fanpage she wrote something like "This is a site for sexual confused.". (She doesn't know I know the name of her fan page but it appeared on my insta.)
    However, if she's gay than she's not out. To come to the point, how do I ask her about her sexuality without sounding weird?:help:

2. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The best way is to admit your own sexuality. Be fair, if you expect her to admit her sexuality, then you should be willing to do the same. If she's into gay movies, music, etc then she's really not likely to judge you poorly at all.

If you're already out to her, then get into a convo about something LGBT related and ask about her preferences.

3. confusedbubble

I was going to say the same why don't you cone out to her, don't expect her to come out to you if she's not ready yet but at least she knows and has someone to talk to if she's struggling

4. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually never thought of that...and it's true...I don't know why I didn't think of it
    I'll probably ask her to meet at the weekend or after school so we'd be alone and then I'll talk to her
    Thank you for your advice! :*

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    did u tell her?! whatd she say??:lol: sorry im nosey i love love stories :rolleyes: