1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I messed up how do I fix this

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by leslove618, Jun 26, 2016.

1. leslove618

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This all started about three months ago. I began doubting my sexuality I tried to ignore the fact that I was a lesbian.With everything going on in the LGBTQ community I felt extremely condemn and I truly believed trying to be straight was my only option. I stopped having sex with my gf in hopes that I could go straight. I lied to her and three days ago I cheated with a guy in hopes that I could force myself to be straight. I told her the day after I cheated because she needed to hear it from me and not find out later or it come out later on! Now that my gf has broke up with me I'm left filled with regrets because I still truly love her and I should have came to her first considering we have been together for 2 years! I am emotionally driving myself insane because I love her so much and I never mean't to hurt her.I love her to my core and I know I need to give her space and time but can someone please give me any advice they believe will help. I wrote her a letter, texted and called her she believes nothing I say and I don't blame her

2. musiclife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Being cheated on is hard. I've been cheated on before and it takes away most of the trust in a relationship. Some easy tips I have are;
    1) talk to her in person. Apologize and tell her exactly what you wrote here. Letters, texts and phone calls can I use do so much. Truth can be seen in the eyes so ask her if you can just talk to her for a minute
    2) she might need some space from you so don't be too overbearing, but don't give her all the space in he world. Send texts to check up on her. Keep sending goodnight or good morning texts if that's your thing. Do something for her if ever given the chance, even if it's subtle. Basically give her space but still male it perfectly clear that you're there.
    3) I don't know how you told her or what you told her when you admitted that you cheated on her, but make sure you don't excuse yourself. There is no excuse for it. You were wrong and what you did was wrong, but you do regret it and wish it never happened.

That's all I can give you. Best of luck. I hope this works out for you. I really do. My ex got me back the when she cheated on me while we were dating by doing this. We ended up breaking up for completely different reasons. If you really love her, you won't give up. Show her that.