1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mean friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FrereApothicair, Jun 27, 2016.

1. FrereApothicair

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My best friend/roommate has, for the past few days, been sniping at me constantly, for what feels like no reason. Usually, if she has a problem with something I've done or said, she will talk to me about it calmly--but lately, it feels like she's just being mean. I don't know why she suddenly seems to find me so annoying, except that apparently I've forgotten a few times when I've already told her something. (I don't know if it's related, but it seems like she's meaner when her girlfriend is here.) We've been roomies for three years, and she's moving out in a month. Should I ask her what's going on, or just avoid her and let it go and hope time/distance resolves the issue, whatever it is? :confused:

---------- Post added 27th Jun 2016 at 09:40 AM ----------

Okay, never mind. My bad. She came into the room, and kind of forced the issue, so we talked about it some. In general, though--usually better to talk about it, right?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In general - better to have an open conversation, yes. :slight_smile: But if she already approached you about it, plus she's moving out in a month, it sounds like it's already resolved, or would have resolved on its own soon anyway.