1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had a great Pride day with a friend...who could be more?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by greeneyes, Jun 27, 2016.

1. greeneyes

I am totally stuck on whether my friend likes me or not.

She's dating this girl for a month, who ironically has my name (lol), and she says the dates/conversation is good, but she's not physically attracted to her. I said she should dump her (lol), but we'll see what happens.

She said she's really bad at flirting, and to me she seems a bit timid to initiate.

So I'm usually pretty dominant, but after a bad experience I've felt pretty timid. We're not that close of friends, but we both have a mutual friend who is important, and I just don't want to mess up anything.

I guess I just don't know if she's attracted to me. We had a good time yesterday with this couple (4 of us hanging out), but I had to leave early for another thing, and she never reaches out to plan anything with just me. It's confusing.

Our conversations also turn a bit depressing sometimes and weird! I think it's just that I'm so awkward, but I feel like she sounds unsure, but not like she's attracted to me. I don't know...

Anyway, thoughts on how to move forward?