1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I Lose My Only Chance?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by conflictedmetro, Jul 1, 2016.

1. conflictedmetro

I feel like i probably missed out on my opportunity to be go a relationship with this guy, but i can't seem to shake these feelings i've developed for him over these past few years. So, we just graduated and now i'm wishing i had just proffessed my love to him a long time ago just like i was advised to before and gotten it over with. Now, i'm full of regret. I don't know what to do anymore; there are two months of summer before we all go off to college, but we live like four hours away from each other. should i just give up or should i pursue him and try my hand with the little chance i have.:bang:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For what it's worth, "missing your chance" doesn't seem to be how things really work (unless he's gotten married or something!).

Are you out to him? Is he gay? Do you feel like it was maybe mutual? If so, then I don't see any reason not to talk with him now. :slight_smile:

3. robclem21

I agree with Gravity. There is little room in life for regret. If there is nothing standing in your way but time then I say go for it and worst that happens is he says no and you get some closure.

4. A Mindful Wolf

Unless he's already in a relationship go for it. Seriously, you'll encounter people in life who you really can't have. If this guy is single and gay, at least try it?

5. conflictedmetro

Now, there's only one problem. He's never actually told of he's gay. To be fair, his flirtatious comments and actions are pretty assuring, but it's not as though i cam just go up to him and tell him i like him for fear of losing a friend. So, for the time being, i really just want to get closer to him, but living so far away, i don't know what to do without coming across as weird.

6. A Mindful Wolf

Ask him? You could message him on social media/text him. If he is offended by the question well then he's not ready for a relationship lol. If he gets super defensive about it or turns out to be straight you can just say "I'm glad you're confident in your sexuality enough to admit it, some people get so butthurt nowadays".