1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to ask for her phone number

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Jul 6, 2016.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This girl, I really like her. I've known her since 3rd grade; however after 4th grade we lost touch and didn't see her again until high school. however after sophomore year she moved but we kept in touch through Facebook. it's been 3 years after high school and I finally told her how I felt. good news is that she is bi, bad news is that she just got in a relationship with a guy. when we last talk I told her if she needed anything I'd be there for her, and she told me the same. however I never gave her my phone number and I feel like it's better for her to have it because what if we stop using Facebook. I just don't want to flat out ask for her phone number, because I want to be respectful of her relationship, and I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to ruin her relationship. I just want her to see that I really want her to be in my life, even as a friend, and hell maybe she see I have good intentions. I was thinking about sending her some pictures of us in the 3rd grade, to start a conversation and say remember this? and maybe get her number that way. is this a sweet way how to do it? is this wrong? what should I do to get her number? any advice and tips are welcomed

2. Really

Could you send the pics and your number?

3. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yeah but I don't want it to be awkward

4. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could send her a pic or two. Then say hey, I'm going through some old pictures, if I find some more would you like for me to text them to you? or something along those lines.

She may just say send them on FB... but it's worth a shot...