1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The one person who can help the most is the biggest problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Pete1970, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Pete1970

So a few years back I met a guy and we became fast friends. He was so nice to me and kind of took me under his wing.

Then when me and my wife decided to stay together I basically had to cut off communication.

Since that time I realized that I have deep feelings for him but could never do anything because I am married. He doesn't know of my feelings for him

So basically, he is the only one that I could talk to relating to gay issues and general life issues as well. He says he is always there to talk but the problem is most of my angst right now is him but I can't tell him that and so I have nobody to talk to.

2. CharacterStudy

That's tough. You should start asking questions and talking on here instead. They're a good crowd.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have any other friends/relatives who could keep your thoughts a secret? Why did you choose to stay with your wife if you are having all this angst?