1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JayJay234, Jul 13, 2016.

1. JayJay234

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been confused lately and don't know where I feel safe enough to say my feelings out loud except for here. My girlfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years. I was 21 when I met her and I haven't been with anyone serious except for her. She was my first kiss, first love, first everything. I'm just the type of girl that always wanted to wait for something special to come my way and it did, she really is special. She loves me very very much and I love her very much but I do not know if it is forever love? I think that I'm crazy sometimes because what I have is what people search their whole lives to find and I can recognize that but sometimes I can't help but to think maybe this isn't meant to be forever. Is there more out there for me? I'm not sure if it's lack of experience that makes me feel that way or what because I don't have anything to compare it to. I've only been in this one relationship. And we do share a connection, there is no doubt. She makes me laugh and understands and loves me unconditionally which is really special but I can't help but wonder

Does anyone have any advice?