1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I just give up?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by partyboyx, Jul 15, 2016.

1. partyboyx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's a struggle being gay in the South, especially when you're not allowed to come out because of certain circumstances. :bang: Anyways, relationships are always on my mind. I'd love to have someone close to me that I can physically see and be with, because it is EXTREMELY rare that I get that, and that's all I'm surrounded by..friends with significant others. Online though, I usually have A LOT of options to find someone to be more than friends with. Am I missing out with keeping people Online as friends and searching for someone irl, or am I just searching for someone close for no reason? :confused:

#1 partyboyx, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  2. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Fellow Southerner here!

Anyway, there are plenty of fish in the sea, man. Just relax, take your time, and eventually you'll find someone. Where I live people are pretty supportive, but I get the circumstances you're in. Just be patient, my friend.