1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this woman flirting with me? I do like her but im not sure?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Brokenheart4now, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This older woman in my building is so friendly with everyone. First time i met her she was carrying stuff so i went to herand opened the door for her. She thanked me and kept talking and she didn't make a lot of eye contact but she kept smiling. Few months later i was leaving the elevator and she was there waiting instead of going in she smiled at me like she is happy to see me i said hi how are you but she didnt say anything she just stood there smiling and i walked pass her carrying stuff i turned around she was looking at me smiling then she asked me if i need help i told her im ok and thanked her. Few months later i came from work and she was there checking her mail she looked up she found me staring at her she was wearing nice work clothes and i found her pretty she smiled at me i smiled back then a woman talked to her so i left. Is she flirting or friendly?

2. Ben369

Ben369 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi @Brokenheart4now,

I wouldn't be too worried if she is flirting or being friendly. Just have fun and try to allow the time and space to see how the potential connection will develop. Let it unfold by itself as you carry on with your life. And if things are going well in a favorable direction that's good. And it if doesn't that is good too. You have nothing to lose. You can then decide whether its a potential romantic relationship.

My thoughts on this.

Ben

#2 Ben369, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016