1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost at least three friends because of freakout.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alexrocks1253, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This thing has been terrible. All of my four friends thought that I told one of them to go kill their self. I didn't. But they believed each other more, so now at least three of them hate me! Was this a prank? A misunderstanding? A f***ed up joke? Idk. :frowning2:
    Hugs appreciated. (*hug*)

2. Ben369

Ben369 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi @Alexrocks1253,

I would try not to be too worried about it. If its truly a misunderstanding and you haven't say or done anything that is against one of your friends, just stand by it and as time goes, the truth will out. People will think what they want to think, and do what the want to do, and understand what they want to understand. It is beyond our control. But we can be in control of ourselves, in control of how we want to handle the misunderstanding.

Just be calm. Let them say and do whatever they want to do, as long as they are not harming you or themselves. Stand up or speak out for yourself if necessary. Otherwise, allow them the time and space to process. You just move on and continue your life like you normally do. If they are truly your friends, they will come back to you. If they don't, that is alright too. You are still young and can always meet new and better friends along the way. My thoughts on this.

Much love

Ben

#2 Ben369, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  3. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people