1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it really possible for a girl to *only* be sexually/physically attracted to girls?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love23cali, Jul 21, 2016.

1. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A girl at work says she just wants to hook up with girls without the dating and the emotional aspect to it. I'm wondering if this is just because of her young age (19) and she's simply not ready for a relationship or if she legitimately cannot develop feelings for women.

She likes breasts a lot and says she's sucked on them and has made out with women, but hasn't ever eaten out a woman. I asked if she was afraid of the idea, and she seemed to say no but I couldn't tell, her response was weak... she might have been shy about the question (not her personality at all - she's loud and says what's on her mind). She once said she wanted to see me in a sports bra - the group of 5-6 people had simply been talking about exercising and she blurted this out to me. The other day she bumped my butt in passing and I jokingly asked "Did you just hit my butt?" She said "I like your butt." Apart from that last bit, we never flirt. I did tell her the last time I saw her that I go both ways as well. She didn't ask me anything and didn't act surprised. When I asked her type, she said she likes sweet girls.

I actually don't sense any emotional attraction on her part, and I'm not sure I have much toward her. I think I had just been excited to have another bisexual person to relate to but she doesn't seem to be on the same page as me. I'm not sure that she's even bisexual.

Is this all just an experiment for her?

2. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Is it really possible for a girl to *only* be sexually/physically attracted to gi

You can be -sexual in one way and -romantic in another. She's probably homosexual but might be bi-romantic or even hetero-romantic. Homo/bi/hetero-romantic means being romantically attracted to someone, in contrast to being sexually attracted to someone.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Is it really possible for a girl to *only* be sexually/physically attracted to gi

It's possible and frequently seen in straight/bi-curious women.

4. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

There are a lot of heteroromantic bisexual women.

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

i wonder if this has to do with vulnerability and how sum women just cant show vulnerability to or when around other girls..afraid of being rejected in that way maybe...who knows

6. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I guess you just don't hear much about women using people for sex. In my experience, women *tend* to be more emotional, often needing to feel something emotionally before considering something sexually.

I'd assume that having sex would build some trust and a degree of emotional attraction/connection.

I obviously can't speak for other people's feelings - just my own assumptions here.

#6 love23cali, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  7. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I think that's also because a lot of these women don't think it counts as sex if It's between two women....:/ I hear all the time people telling me that I'll always be a virgin without a man when they themselves sleep with women. I think that's why they do it, to get rid of being horny but feeling like "it's not sex, or whatever".