1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LuckyMike131, Jul 22, 2016.

1. LuckyMike131

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Crushing a possible closeted guy. What should I do?
    Hello!

This will be a long story, so thanks in advance for reading and helping me.

As a story background, ill tell you that im 15 years old and i have recently accepted myself as gay.

After i graduated the 6th grade, i moved to another school. There I met a guy, lets call him Y.
    At that time, i knew that there is something wrong with me and that im not straight, but i just kept hoping that ill have sex with a girl and everything will come to normal.
    I liked to look at Y during the classes, I liked to know everything about him, but at the same time, we were like enemies. I stole his friends and time passed by..

In the 8th grade, i just pranked him that his ex-bff is my girlfriend..he believed us, we were accidentally posting photos where we looked like kissing, we did all these just to make him feel bad, but deep in my soul i knew i have some small feelings for him.

After the 8th grade, we had an exam and we went both to the same highschool.

We were still enemies but we pretended to be friends just to let others see that we are some great persons.

One thing that happened is that he once was with his friends and met the girl i pranked him with. The first thing he said to his friends is that she was my ex girlfriend..i couldnt believe that he still cared about this thing..thought he even forgot about it.

I kept having small feelings for him and then i had sex with a girl for the first time. I just wanted to try, I hoped that i will like it so much that i wont ever crush guys again.. but guess what. while i was having sex with her, ive been thinking how would it be if there was a guy.

Having sex with a girl made me feel even worse about being gay.. I have told some close friends that i am bi (i just cant say im gay after the whole highschool knows i had sex with that girl), and luckily, they were all cool about it, my best friend even said shes bi too but couldnt admit it.. i also have to mention that all my friends are girls.. i just dont know why i cant be friend with a guy, i just cant trust any guy as a friend.

However, there was one evening when Y messaged me.. we kept talking until 7am, we just didnt sleep for 3 days in a row because we were talking..

we talked about everything. we gossiped all the girls we know (i did it because i crush him so much now) and one thing i noticed is that he never said anything about how hot a girl is or about her tits or but. everything he said about the girls was that they are cute or beautiful or "fuckable".

Because i am such an idiot, i asked him if he is gay. he just said no, he didnt even ask why i asked, i told him that someone told me he is and then he changed the subject and asked me how was it having sex with that girl.

we kept talking and talking every night until 7am until he once asked me to meet somewhere at 7am to eat breakfast. the first time, i fell asleep and didnt go. the next night, he asked me again to go eat breakfast with him, but this time he fell asleep. and then, the third night, he asked me again but this time, he told me that he was unable to come because he had to go to the doctor..however after a few hours he admitted that he fell asleep again.

His phone broke down and we didnt talk for a week or so. when he got his phone back, he messaged me. i just tried to give up on him, i was too lazy to care about him anymore, so i just didnt answer him. he kept asking me what have i done in the past week and who did i hang out with. i just answered and didnt talk with him more.

that night he didnt message me, i just thought that its over, he is straight and thats it.

the next night, i went to sleep at 11pm and the next morning i found a message from him like "since when do you go to bed so early?". i was so mad at him that i replied "since when do you stalk my last seen?"..that day he didnt message me. i think i hurt his feelings with this.

however the next night i went to bed at 2 am waiting for him to message me so i could appologize, but he messaged me at 3 am and asked if i am asleep.. i answered him in the morning and i said that i was.

we havent spoken since that..but i want him back, i just had something to dream for..

Also, I have to say that in the 8th grade, the hottest 2 girls in the school crushed him and told him that they like him and he refused them both

So what do you think?

Is he gay or bi?

If he is, what should I do?

Why would he try to be my friend after we hated each other for 2 years and ive done so many horrible things to him?

How can I find out if he is gay or not? I did plenty of mistakes

Thank you for helping