1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she playfully denying or what?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Blazer97, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Blazer97

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi I'm lesbian. My relationship with my gf is just new, and both of us are our first. We cuddled in bed watching movies just now.

When we started to touch each other casually, she hugged my waist and clamped my thigh between her legs. I did hear her breathing heavily and when i touched her sweet spots she got breathless talking halfway. And when i stroke her torso she got all squirmy, breathing and slight moaning. Her face and body were all hot. Basically, she did get horny but while i was touching her she kept saying "stop", "enough", but she didn't really stop me cuz I like to see her like that haha. Anyway, when she said that I must be really enjoying this, I replied with "aren't you?", she hit me. Even while texting and teasing her later she called me "pervert" and go "hmph" that kind of stuff.

The thing is, is she enjoying this teasing kind of stuff? Is there people who act this way? I did think of asking her but i don't think she would admit it. I don't want to seem like I'm forcing her. But maybe (forcing to a certain extent) she finds this really turn-on?

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really think you should take this up with her. I would find it a turn-on personally, but if there is even a tiny chance that she is serious you need to respect her boundaries. I would rather you ask and it wouldn't make it any less fun for me. Besides, I would just give you a vague playful answer if I did like it (something like "why don't find out?" or "wouldn't you like to know?"), but if she really doesn't like it she will probably give you a clear no.

In short: it is more important that you respect her boundaries than that you are super smooth. :lol: