1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

signs to know if a girl likes you over text

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pennylane1988, Jul 23, 2016.

1. pennylane1988

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! :slight_smile:

So, there's this girl that I like. I know she's gay but it's killing me not being able to figure out whether she's just flirting or being nice because I'm crushing hard on her.
    She runs the website where I work on. We only know each other online as we were unable to meet in person yet, although this might happen in a couple of months or so. At first we talk almost exclusively work-related stuff but, as time went on, we started knowing each other better and discovering how much we have in common. Now we text each other almost every day and several times a day (she even has a cute nickname for me) just to talk about our daily life or things we both like.

Are there signs to know if a girl likes you over text?

2. Brytaleith

Yeah, if you ask and she says yes. It's notoriously difficult to decipher subtext and undertones on text messaging, even more so if you don't know the person irl, which means you're better off asking straight up.

Without any specifics, it sounds like you've just made a friend, honestly.