1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LionCave, Jul 23, 2016.

1. LionCave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm not safe aroudn this area , casue of my parents.. they are seriolsy sociopaths << controlling manipulative and made lies to others about me.. assaulted me, lied that i started it.. when i lso tmy car they made sure to punish me even more by not helping, and i was stukc in an aparmtent with blackmold contant itchign and acididc water taht was corroding the drain, at times my dad and brother entered the parrement when i was gone, i was literally told that.. the water i tested the ph was a ph of 4.. i'm know i need to get out of this area very very soon.. so i will get hurt like someoen warned me becasue he went through silmier things..

2. NattyBoo33

A lot of us do go through similar things and we understand how tough life can be. Once I realized my situation isn't so rare and different from other people's, it helped me cope better.
    I can't tell you what actions to take get get out of your environment, because I habent figured that out for myself either. But I can say once I found out I'm not alone, my mental state has improved and I was able to accept my current situation a little more. Now I'm seeing steps I can take on my own to get better when I examine my life with a calm outlook. Having someone pick you back up from rock bottom would be great, but dont forget there is always something you can do to improve yourself with a little effort.