1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I fell in love with my hetero best friend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheChainedPegasus, Jul 24, 2016.

1. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone, this is my first thread, and it will not be my last. There will be faults, English is not my main language.

Let's get to my problem, because it really bothers me. :dry:

Context : Me (as I see myself) : kinda low self-esteem, bisexual, bottom, open-minded, slightly socially awkward, 16yo brony, proud to be what I am. Loving and tolerating family, even if I didn't tell them I'm bi, I know they'd accept it. I'd love to make everyone happy, but I can't do it due to multiple things.

My friend (as I see him) : slightly narcissistic, heterosexual, alpha af, very social, immature when mad, really mature when serious, lots of gf s but he doesn't seem to have THAT loving parents. I personaly think he doesn't see their love.

We never met face to face, because he lives in France, and I live in Belgium. I'd like to tho, but I don't have enough money to possibly ruin our first impressions.

Problem : I don't know if I love him or not.

I think I fell in love over time (I knew him for 2 years, only by Skype), and I only feel it now, yet it's still slightly faded in the background.

I generally don't feel anything when I speak to him, but I feel something (I can't explain :confused:) mostly when I think about him.

I also think my mind knows that he does not love me and he will never do. BUT I still hope that some day, he will be tired of breaking up with the chicks he gets and I'll be there to be with him, to give him the love he needs.

When I came out to my first friend, I had a really bad response. He was the second guy I came out to, I told him kinda bluntly that I was bi. He literally said "Is that all ? You like mens and womens and you think I'm not gonna talk to you anymore ? Who do you think I am ?" and he also asked me if I loved him back then (which I didn't), as if it was normal. Fuck, I just teared by getting that up.

That's where You comes in, because I don't know what to do. Should I tell him ? Should I wait ? Should I shut up ?
    I seriously don't know what to do, I don't want to lose my best friend because I said shit too soon or too late. I also don't want relations between us to get strange and distant.
    Help me please. I don't know what to do. :icon_sad:

#1 TheChainedPegasus, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Biboy33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The thing is, if you tell him you like him there are two options
    1. He would just let it pass and continue being friends
    2.he could use you/play with you
    So I think you should ask him like what kind of friends are you and then you will know what should you do

3. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    I know him, he would never play with me in a bad way about that.

Also, if I ask him, he might understand that I may love him. He can be smart when he wants.