1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

started to think sexually of him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by romari, Jul 25, 2016.

1. romari

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    sorry for my English, hope somehow you understand

Why am i sexually attracted to him(were blood related)? im confuse.

I had a choice, made one, still decided to push through it and there I found out, I accidentally had known him doing casual sex(as i perceive it)with younger man probably my age. that time also i found out he is gay,never out to us relatives. but hes open to his friend probably.

I’m worried for him, I inform him what I did. We never really had that real talk on the stuff. Probably his making me realize that’s it not worth it that I know about it, or maybe his punishing me. I don’t know. I can assume a lot of things. He always treats me with silence, always beat around the bushes, never talk what needs to be talk about when there are chances though. Silence just means a lot. silent treatment all the time. its a long time the situation is like this and its an unhealthy habit already.

I’m being silent too, most of the time because of the wrong thing I did, my hands are tied. I apologize somehow. I never ask of course if he forgives me of what I did, probably he still mad at me. I had tried to talk to him, but had no confidence to face him because of what I did, and probably he wants our situation to be that way always so that I cannot ask him of stuffs.

2. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe you're adopted, that's why you are sexually attracted to him? I don't know, just a theory. :confused:

I had the same experience with my first cousin (he is 3 years older than me). He abused me when I was around 9 years old and he taught me how to suck his dick. That time, I have no idea of what I'm doing, because for a 9 year old kid everything is just happiness, fun and games. I do not know anything about LGBT and sex during those times, but then when I became 12 years old I searched for that feeling way back 3 years ago so I paid men around my neighborhood just so I can give them a blowjob and it satisfies me. After doing those bad habits for like 3 years (it all stopped when I was 14, because my mom found out) I therefore concluded that I was gay and also my mom told me that I am adopted which explains my sexual attraction to my male first cousin. :eusa_doh:

3. romari

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    maybe im searching for that feeling. just a few years back i had that unexpected experience, i never thought a relative will do me..sort of