1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Jul 25, 2016.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How do I know if he likes me or if he's interested on me too?
    He is my friend, we just met and knew each other 3 weeks ago. But before we even knew each other I was already keeping my eye on him while we were processing our papers for our college transfer. He really caught my attention so when the classes started I tried to find ways to befriend him, on the day we met he already has a friend with him so I was a bit shy to approach him. During the class, our professor was talking about gay people because of this I had an idea to say my opinions to them regarding the discussion. Of course, they were shocked because my approach was kind of surprising and unexpected I had the guts to talk to them because I already know that they're gay. From that point on, we introduced ourselves to each other, then after class we all went out to eat dinner. We talked about lots of things, whether it is about our past relationship, men, sex and other gay stuff we were talking about. We all separated ways when it's time to go home, me and him went home together. We rode the train and it was like a subtle date between us, he opened up about his old lover who he said he avoids because he doesn't like him because he was being boastful and he doesn't like men who are like that. Then I also told him that I had 4 girlfriends before I knew that I like men more than women. It was just a short talk; unfortunately, I have to leave already because my destination is nearer than him, then we said our goodbyes.

The next day was swimming class, we still are classmates. During the class I talked about boys showing interests on him and boys wanting to court him. I also asked him if he entertains men who does those things (I asked this because I wanted some assurance, before I start subtly courting him). He simply replied with a "I don't know, maybe, it depends." and that was just our whole conversation during the class, he had to leave early for his next class.

We always meet each other together with our other friend thrice a week, we all treat each other as best of friends. I already told SJ (our other gay friend) that I like him. I just really don't know if he likes me or if he's interested on me too. Mixed signals, sometimes he is awkward around me when it's just the two of us and sometimes he is not. I feel down because most of the time I feel like he is too good for me, but I really like him. I want something to be more than friends between us. Any advice? :rolle: