1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice on my situation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tommylee, Jul 26, 2016.

1. tommylee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so, I've been chating to this guy on snapchat for about a week now. He's only ever started the conversation once but he was the one making plans and organisations to go out. I have sent him messages everyday except yesterday because I feel like he should at least try I don't wanna seem despite.

But there's another thing we've known each other from high school were 22 now and I haven't seen him in 6 year I didn't even know he's gay. He's not out because he's in with a crowd he said won't accept him. And I told I'd be tell and I'm happy enough being low key. But I asked him to use like whatsapp to talk or something else but he ignored it and I don't wanna ask again.

It's just a weird situation for me because I'm a shy person and I over think everything. He's not a bad guy when we knew each other in school. We're also complete opposites. But at the same time I'm 22 I'm still young and maybe I should just go with the flow and see what happens.

What are your thoughts. I'm just very confused

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2016 at 09:33 AM ----------

It'll be both of our first times doing anything so I'm very nervous about it all and I'm sure he is as well.

2. mscoopo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I say just go for it. If it doesn't work out it's ok.