1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my "straight" friend hitting on me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FreshTop, Jul 26, 2016.

1. FreshTop

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi I'm new so this might not be the best thread but I just want support on this topic. So my friend and I play PC games and Skype with each other. I've known him since 7th grade and I'm currently entering 10th grade. And to be honest, I feel his was the person who made me realize that I was/am gay. I'm a guy btw. And he knows that, that I'm gay, and is perfectly fine with it. So while we play and Skype with each other, I'd say he kind of flirts with me. Sometimes we'll chat and he will say things like Okay bb, or thanks b. However once he told me something about wands and if we would want to touch together. It got kind of weird and he would moan my name sometimes on Skype. It may sound weird and I think it is, but I just need a second opinion from MY PEOPLE! I'd honestly still go out with him if he liked me and he is so sweet and said I had a nice giggle. And I haven't had a boyfriend yet so I'd like to take this gay thing to the next level. But ya that's pretty much it. Thanks for those who read all of this, this might not have been interesting, but hopefully I can get some opinions on my situation. Thank you!

2. mscoopo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just started dating one of my friends so I may be biased. However, just get it cleared up fist what happens if things don't work out. That is if this is a thing to begin with.

3. Biboy33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well if he is your friend then when you think that he is flirting with you again you just ask him like what do you mean or something like that and then i believe you could figure it out