1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush's brother is always with him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Biboy33, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Biboy33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Background
    So, i have this crush on a guy and I think he has a crush on me too( we are in art class), but the thing is that his brother is just beside him every time so the thing is that i don't know if he even likes guys so I was going to talk to him and then be friends and then I would know what to do.

This is how It went
    So we are in art class together and he sits in front of me but today he sat in the closest place to my place but today I came to class a little late so his brother sat in my place so we couldn't talk, so the only thing we did like in every other art class was just stare at each other and smile and that's it.
    The worst part is that this thursday is his last class so i only have ine day tot alk to him and everything

What should I do

2. mscoopo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Pull him aside and ask maybe?

3. Biboy33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The thing is that there is like no time to talk to him, its like we have our break in the classroom so thereĀ“s not much space to do it