1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meeting my crush tomorrow. what should i do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hopelesskid, Jul 26, 2016.

1. hopelesskid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This girl, I really like her. I've known her since 3rd grade; however after 4th grade we lost touch and didn't see her again until high school. however after sophomore year she moved but we kept in touch on Facebook. I told her that I had a crush on her in high school, and that I still liked her. However, she told me that she had a boyfriend (she's bi). when we last talk I told her if she needed anything I'd be there for her, and she told me the same. I just want her to see that I really want her to be in my life, even as a friend, and hell maybe she see I have good intentions. she's selling Pokémon decals and I brought one to be supportive of her. I'm meeting her tomorrow to pick it up. If I act like I don't care about her having boyfriend (respectfully), and just attempt to be a good friend. do you thik she'll notice? If I keep her entertained with Stories, Jokes, Compliments, Recognition, Conversations MORE THAN her BF... could she realize, she might be with the wrong person? is this homewrecking? how should I act when I see her and receive the decal? I'm 22 and she's 21 if it helps. any ideas or tips are welcomed, thanks

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing you've already met, so this may not be helpful anymore, but, in any case - if she's already in a relationship, then I wouldn't suggest trying to push the idea of seeing you instead. Either it doesn't work, and you'll just have made things awkward with a friend, or it does, and sooner or later you might wonder what will happen if someone else comes along and does the same while the two of you are together.

For now, respect her choice to be in this relationship, and be a friend if you're comfortable with that (and if she is). If this relationship ends, you can disclose your feelings again at that point, and you'll be in a better position to build something together without outside influences.

3. sebes

^ what he said. dont hit on people who are already in relationships. bad juju.