1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How will I ?.......

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Walking, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am basically gay and in high school. I am going be a sophomore starting this be school year. I'm open to only girls, which is a few people who are close friends. Im afraid of telling guys and talking to them besides my closest friends. I want to be open to guys and how should I do this without my brother knowing? We are twins so. I want to date guys and have asked my non hetero friends if they know any and they do but they are all seniors or i do not know them at all and etc. I am really really thirsty about it and I want to just hug, embrace, and nourish someone (and kiss) blush* and for them to do the same back to me. I want to join a club but If I do my parents and my brother will know along with the rest of the school. How can I join the LGBT club without worry because I want to find others I can date? I know im only fifteen but I feel like that doesn't matter, I want to date a guy so badly and I feel like I should be treated like an adult when I get advice which doesn't happen with my friends sometimes because they say I'm only fifteen and to get over it.

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2016 at 11:59 PM ----------

Even though I'm fifteen I still need more than friend and family, and faking love with girlfriends hurts a lot and I want a real relationship with a guy because it destroys me longing for love or a feeling of happiness. I don't want to be in a relationship ever again where there is no love

2. Biboy33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1.It´s not that I want to rush anything nor to be rude but why donˋt you tell your brother that you are gay he would understand.

2. You could go out with your friends, like bowling or I donˋt know just go somewhere with people, maybe you could meet someone.

3. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't want him to know because I am the "better twin" I've made him cry a few times because I was always better at everything and every fault I have makes him act on that an he rubs it in and doesn't stop.

4. Biboy33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It doesn't matters if you're gay you could always be the "better twin", I mean it's not like because he is straight he will be better than you.

5. mscoopo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Being gay is not a character flaw. Don't worry he'll get over it. He might know already because of that twin intuition

6. imtoocool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I seem to have the same problem accept without twins just two sisters. Nobody in my familly knows about me and i kinda want to tell someone but i cant... oh do twins have the same orientation? idk sorry and dont be rushed to do anything...

7. mscoopo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not necessarily. But I do know twins have better intuition about the other from stories