1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian issues of letting go

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nightflower24, Jul 28, 2016.

1. nightflower24

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everyone,
    I really appreciate this website. I remember a few years ago, it basically helped me to take the courage and speak to a few people about my sexuality, including family and friends.
    I think it's not news to anyone that being LGBTQ can come with a lot of psychological problems: mine is pretty permanent, and I think it's related to my terrible "coming out" experience a few years ago...I'd like to ask for advice on how I could get through this. I'd like to be as honest as possible. I was around 20 when I first dared to talk to anyone about lesbian sexuality.

#1 nightflower24, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everyone has things that they regret doing or want to do differently. Especially me lol. But what happened happened. You should try focusing on what's going on now in your life. Try pushing your post behind you and live your life moment by moment! Sometimes or past sneaks up behind us and screws things up, but that's part of life, unfortunately.
    And I'm not saying that you screwed anything up, but (from what I gathered) you wish that other people reacted differently.
    Well, don't think about it too much, and relax! You're not alone ❤

3. SpTara

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What kind of problems are we talking about here? I mean, what is it that worries you so much?

4. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would suggest getting some professional help. My therapist has actually been extremely helpful in helping me deal with similar issues.