1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had a second encounter with my best friend "straight"

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by senor curioso, Jul 29, 2016.

1. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is the second timr it happens, last time we agreed it wasnt going to happen again, but we got drunk and he made a move, i told him this has to stop since im not going to be his fuck buddy so i told him to do it one mre time and have sex for real that way we end with this curiosity, since we havent do anal or whatever, and when he was drunk he told me he wanted to know what it feels to be with a man, and i didnt have a condom, so i told him lets do it for real, and he agreed but now he said nevermind it feels weird and it can happen again, what do you guys think we agreed not to do it again, but i dont know, do you think is going to happen again? I just dont want more suprises with him, i do want to do it to but i dont want to ruin our friendship, this already happened twice and now he comes with that! When i am being honest about it. And that way we end with this game already.

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2016 at 02:37 PM ----------

I thought i was straight too

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2016 at 02:37 PM ----------

Dont feel like doing it with another man

#1 senor curioso, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016