1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating advice??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Broodyvamp, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Broodyvamp

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I have been out to my closest friends for quite awhile now and I am ready to date. I have been talking to a girl online for awhile and I asked her out on a date which is happening next week. So really I am just wondering how I should act on the date and what to do. I don't have much experience dating in general and this will be my first time going on a date with a girl.

I guess I'm a bit nervous, I am out but not as out as I could be, I still have a few friends to tell and my family. I don't know if that is a turn off for other women or not. Iso definitely still a work in progress.

Anyway any help would be appreciated. Thank you EC!!!

2. confusedbubble

Dress comfortable and smile show that you are listening yo her but talk about yourself and answer her questions.
    Offer to go half's in what ever you buy or eat even if she says she wants to pay... At least then if you get on you could maybe pay next time or vice versa.
    Relax and smile be yourself someone asked once if it's acceptable to kiss on the first date I think if it's going great and you're both ready then yes but usually I wait till the second date as to me it seems like I'm not being too forward.
    Don't talk about ex's unless they ask that's a deal breaker with me because I don't want an ex to be the centre of the conversation anyway it's early here and I've finished a night shift so will come back later to this if that's ok