1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This girl ...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questions4ever, Jul 30, 2016.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm crushing on this girl who I know is bisexual. She's never dated a girl before. Unfortunately, she has a bae. He's not officially her boyfriend but they're a thing. I kind of want to text her and say hey I like you and if you ever want to hang out let me know. I don't want to intrude on your current relationship, but if you ever find yourself in the position of wanting to go get coffee, text me.

2. Embi

Embi Guest

I wouldn't do that. It's not fair to the guy she's dating because you know about him and still give her the option to be with you. Besides it would only hurt you. If you start hanging out with her (more) or constantly hope for her to like you back, you can't move on. But since there's already someone she likes, it is unlikely that she'll like you back. As long as they're dating, try to get over her and focus on something else.