1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay, bi etc

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cuba, Jul 30, 2016.

1. cuba

cuba Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I mainly want to know this for closure, as I now realise if he is attract to men he must be extremly closeted so a relationship probably wouldn't be possible.

I've known him for a few years and consider him my best friend. We go to the same (male only) school. He's said he was straight so I assumed he was but most of his behavior suggests overwise. He constantly makes innuendos to having sex with some of the people he's talking to (who are male) and he is very touchy with me. He's rubbed my thigh quite a few times and touches my arm when making a point which are both ways of flirting, he's also dry humped me a few times. I've said I was bisexual to someone when next to him and he didn't (it's entirly possible he doesn't know what that means though). Although his touching behavior somewhat increased after this and he even touched my crotch briefly. Also not to stereotype but he does share many of the behaviours of a stereotypical gay person.

Please tell me what you think