1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Anthony s, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Anthony s

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi my name's Anthony and this is my first post.. so there is this guy I've been friends with for a few years now and at first we hooked up and then got really close he told me he loves me and wants to be there for me then he pushed me away saying he's not gay and then one day we hangout again and he starts flirting with me and telling me he likes me again then 5 months later he gets a gf and cheats on her with guys then they break up and he's all over me for the thousandth time and we hook up everything is good then one random day he gets mad and says he's not gay it was just a phase and he's over it and we will never be more then friends he doesn't like me like that.. is he gay and afraid or was everything over the past 3 years a lie?

2. Miri

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be honest my gut feeling says he's gay/bi and struggling with accepting his sexuality, ashamed of liking boys, but I'm in the same position as you and might be biased, plus I don't know exactly how it could differ for guys. Anyone else?

I'm really sorry to hear things got messy for you like this, hon. Be strong; the both of you will figure this out someday. Best of luck! /hugs

3. J082

J082 Guest

It sounds like he is in denial. He probably is gay or bi, but is having a hard time accepting himself for who he is. He could be dating girls to help convince himself that he isn't into guys (but he can also just be bi). I'm sorry that things are a bit rough for you right now and I hope things get better. He obviously has some feelings for you but is having trouble accepting those feelings and himself.

#3 J082, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2016
  4. Patagonia

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He may or may not be gay. But what really matters is that he is not a friend. Regardless if he can't seem to make up his mind, you deserve much better than this my friend. It may break your heart, but maybe its time to stop being used.