1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a girl who work at a cafe but im too shy to cause awkward situation?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Brokenheart4now, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't usually hit in girls unless they give me clear signs and spend months around them. And with this girl i feel like i have no time and i started to like her a bit. First time i saw her she was smiling friendly and she looked into my eyes. I liked her eyes a lot looked so innocent and sincere. I got frozen and kept staring at her while she was dong my drink. A guy who work there came to me and asked me if i ordered i pointed at her like an idiot and said yes. She looked at me and realized that i was starinv and smiled. Then she said smiling sorry about that. Anyway i left few days later i came back and i was ordering talking to another girl she kept walking around me the whole time. I sat an hour at the cafe i felt her behind me i was looking at a girl pics i felt like she saw that and walked away not sure if she thought is my gf. I have no idea if she might be intersted or just friendly but i do like her what should i do i always see girls i like and im too shy to act on my feelings and get things awkward. What should i do?