1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's not over ex + friend zoned?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by juxlia, Jul 31, 2016.

1. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi....so, there's this girl I really like, I've known her for a few years. She's a grade ahead of me, really sweet, funny, and beautiful as hell. But she can also be a really confusing and flirty person, so I'm always getting mixed signals. She's pan, so that's good.
    She broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago (something got around and he got distant, she confided the whole story to me). She's really upset, and trying to get him back.
    She asks for my advice sometimes, and in my honest opinion, I don't think them getting back together is any good, considering how he refused to try and work things out before. She knows I like her, and I've told her before, I don't want her to think how I feel about her affects what I advise her to do. I'm not the kind of person who would purposely make someone break up.
    We always send each other heart emojis, and I was messing around with Pokemon pickup lines I came up with. She said "sometimes I love you, sometimes I wanna f*ck you, and sometimes I hate you," (when she said hate she was referring to my not-so-good pickup lines. :lol:
    I always suggest that I want to get together with her, but tonight she told me I'm "stuck in our awkward friendship." Again, she knows I like her...is this friendzone temporary? Since she's still chasing after her ex. I want to ask her if I have a chance but I'm too shy :icon_redf

TL:grin:R
    To put it short, crush had recent break up, chasing after him, I got friendzoned and want to know if it's temporary. Do I have a chance with her or no?...I really care about her...

2. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think any level of the friendzone is permanent, but you do risk the friendship by pushing to hard to get out of it, and then again the longer you sit there the further in you will end up, making it harder to get out. Honesty is best, if your interested, or becoming interested let it be known rate away to avoid the friendzone trap.
    The other thing to remember about the school age range, is that being LGBT is the "cool" thing to be rate now, I know she said she is Pan, but is she really ? Or is she just saying that.

3. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She is pan, she's had a few girlfriends but prefers boys. She knows I like her :icon_redf she told my friend that "it would be wrong to date someone when I'm (she's) still not over (ex) because I (she) would want to give them 100%"

#3 juxlia, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016