1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by senor curioso, Aug 2, 2016.

1. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Had two sexual encounters with my best friend we both thought we were straight, these encounter didnt finish because i didnt have protection, so i asked him to do it again but this time we were going to be prepare, he said yes, but when the day came, he changed his mind and said that he is straight and than this cant happen again, so i told him it wasnt fair because he started this encounters and now that im asking him to finish this, and stop having this random encounters and then he told me we can do it again only if i have a 3some with his friend,(a girl) why if he doesnt like this , why he would put that condition, this is the first time this happens to me with a man, i just want to do it with him because i just dont feel like doing it with more guys, what do you guys think about my friend i just dont understand him. He said he didnt like jt, but last time he asked me to penetrate and told mr he was curios and now out of the blue he is not! I'm lost

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible that he's just not comfortable enough with the idea to do it with more than a moment's notice. In other words, the more he thinks about it, the less he's sure if he wants to do it.

Ultimately, regardless of if you've had sexual contact before, if he doesn't want to do it now, he doesn't want to do it now, and that's the end of it.

In your case, I might try thinking about why your attraction to men is seemingly limited to only your friend. Is it just the first chance you've had to explore attraction to other men? Do you feel more comfortable because you know him? And so forth. My instinct would be to say that if you're attracted to one men, then you could be attracted to others as well (provided you were comfortable with them), so it may be that, beyond the situation with your friend, you have some soul-searching to do on your own.

3. Biboy33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can relate to this story it practically happened to me to, but the thing is that maybe your friend is scared to change the way he felt for boys, or maybe he is questioning his sexuality and maybe he do not want to rush things, there could be a ton of possibilities, maybe you could talk to him or something

4. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Maybe in a future , but now i just dont feel like , i know is weird lol, he also told me if i do it with another guy i have to tell him?? What he is trying to say with that.