1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love my girlfriend..... but...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SmoothedOut, Aug 3, 2016.

1. SmoothedOut

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love my girlfriend..... but... she's a push over in the bedroom. We've been together for over two years, and in these two years I have expressed MANY times that I wish every now and then she would take control of things when its time for sexy time, and she says she will try but it never happens. I'm stumped. I can't and don't want to make her do anything she doesn't want to do, but she says she is perfectly willing and she just never steps up to the plate. Any advise on how to take me from this :bang: to this (!) would be greatly appreciated!

2. Garm147

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! When anyone have the answer i'm rigth -----> here to learn.
    My gf, for almost 14 years, does not take the initiative at bed in the last couple of years. Sometimes i feel i push the events... I've told her how i feel but still waiting for the change. Dont know if its normal at the end of so many years.

3. Really

I wonder if there's a site with sexy game suggestions. There must be, right? What if you printed out a few to try and then specifically gave her the dominant role to play? It wouldn't be her initiating but it would give the two of you a chance to see how this new dynamic might work going forward.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you asked her why she doesn't try?