1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killer Karma

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by souldreamer17, Aug 3, 2016.

1. souldreamer17

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello,
    My name is Dede. Im a new member. Im almost 18 and ive been living with my great aunt and uncle since i was 6 months old. My mother drank apparently when she was pregnant with me, and couldnt provide so i was taken from her by the state and placed in emergency child services. My great aunt and uncle adopted me once i was 11 years old. They waited for my mother so long since she told them she would come and get me when she got herself together. She never has, i seldom speak to her, and since she has had 12 other children, and me knowing only 5 of them, do not know my father. Anyways, recently my evil aunt had been swearing up and dwown im a devil child and the house hold had been quite abusive since ive gotten older. It gets so bad sometimes i threaten to be suicidal, but they dont take me seriously, now they wanna take me back to child guidance counseling like i have an issue, when really im just a fed up teen who is ready to move the fuck out. Im really contemplating calling the child protective services on her ass especially. But anywho, karma is a bitch, so she better pray. She calls me all kinds of things, and she abuses me,chokes me, throws things at me to provoke my anger, she is super petty for her age and just childish. She curses at me, and pulls my hair, and i want to leave. I cant stay in the houses anymore after 17 1/2 years im tired. Im too young for this kind of stress. I cant go out with friends, unless she meets them and then says she dont wanna meet them, like wtf bitch that makes no sense. Then she's always got to make a scene everywhere we go, so i hate togo anywhere with her. She tries to tell people how horrible i am, and she hates when people call me sweet cause i am, so she calls me a fake. I hate her, i honestly believe my life would be unicorns and rainbows without her, she is the worst human being you could ever meet, and she is tue fake, she talks about everyone no matter what, she talks ao much shit it's ridiculous what comes out this lady mouth. One day i wore a tank top and some short round the house and she called me a slut and said these young girls be getting raped and shit cause they dress like sluts they be asking for it. She is horrible absolutely horrible. But honestly i dont know how to leave but i have too. I got to start kiving my life cause I'ma be grown soon.