1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss her so much..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Miri, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Miri

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's a really close friend of mine I've known since the beginning of last year and we went through everything together, even dated a bit, spilled our hearts out to each other and in the last few months before her current boyfriend, it felt like a pseudo relationship really. Then she got a boyfriend, grew distant, stopped being as open about stuff about her sexuality and started sending mixed signals again. She wouldn't say anything serious about what happened between us before she got her boyfriend, nor would she definitively say she never had feelings for me and give me closure.

Now she's not talking to me at all, since maybe three weeks ago. We had a not quite fight, just a tired little spat of the sort that's been happening since she got a boyfriend, and she went cold turkey on me and disappeared. She won't read my texts, she won't respond to her boyfriend (who's also my friend) when he asks her about me, nothing. I know she's not just busy, because I see her posting about her vacation to her snapchat story, and a few days after she started ignoring me she went back on the roleplaying site where we met and started playing again, dating some girl ( !! ). The closest thing I've gotten to a response from her is when she left my character a short message a few days ago, but it wasn't very long, or relevant to the fight or anything, it was basically just small talk in reply to something I'd said, and she might not even have known it was me since I was playing a character, though technically she could've remembered the username was mine...

Please help. I guess the fact that it's long distance just makes it even worse, since I've never been able to see her or hold her in my arms the way I've always wanted to. All I have are the memories from our video chats, and even then those slip sometimes. I'm not about to give up on her or try to change anything - I don't even see that I can, at this point. I guess I just need...comfort? Hope? I wanna know she'll come back, that such a close friend wouldn't just forget me altogether like that. Even though I know that in one sense, I've lost her already...

#1 Miri, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. Alexrocks1253

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I can't tell you how many people have sent me mixed signals and then cut off contact with me right when they found a chance. Here. Hope that this helps: (*hug*) I'm here if you want someone to talk to about it. I know how it feels.

4. Poppy43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you would be better off meeting people in real life really. I'm sorry but people online are not always that genuine.It sounds like shes really not bothered and you'd be best off moving on now instead of hankering after her.