1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've given up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Walking, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really want to date a guy. The gay-straight alliance club at my school got disbanded before I even got to join. I feel like I'm the odd numbered guy out three guys and I have no one to date. I really want to just have a boyfriend, but no guy has ever even complimented me or told me that I am not ugly. I feel like a freak because no one has ever said they liked me and before I got told by a "friend "that someone liked me and they would tell me who it was on the last day of school. Well stupid me believed it and they just laughed at me. I thought that maybe for one time someone would care about me enough to like me. I'm not looking for friends I want a boyfriend. I have thought about certain guys that I thought were gay or at least bi and they weren't. I just feel like I'm going no where. Sorry for the mixed up thoughts and the horrible everything. I just need advice on how to cope with it because obviously no one likes me enough to date me and I've given up on it and I'm suffering like I'm being skinned alive and turned inside out over and over on repeat

2. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No one even cares anymore they've gotten tired of me and my depression and they don't get me they don't understand how it feels to be alone it feels like I'm being ripped apart and no guy ever will even like me or even fucking just hug me because I'm hideous

3. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    And the fact that no one even has replied but me makes me feel that if I just die that no one would notice at all and if they did they would move on I don't want people to forget me

---------- Post added 10th Aug 2016 at 01:13 AM ----------

Will any one even reply

4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You may need to work on loving yourself before you get into a relationship. Being depressed isn't usually something someone finds appealing. Most people love confidence. Have you tried seeing a counselor?

5. robclem21

OP are you in high school? Elementary school? College? After?

#5 robclem21, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016